Data retention is extremely important to us. To ensure that your insurengine data is available even if a disaster occurs, we backup both website files and databases.
- Website Files: All the files we are hosting for you related to the good functioning of the site.
- This includes (not exclusively) pictures, stylesheets and web pages.
- Database: The database(s) associated with your account.
- insurengine-generated files: The files generated through activity on the system. E.g Policy schedules, quotation, certificates, etc…
We use the following process to backup databases:
- Create transaction log backups every 30 minutes
- Create differential backups every 4 hours
- Perform full backups every 24 hours
- Backup files are copied to a different online storage location nightly and retained for 2 weeks.
Backup daily to online storage (UK Based), retained for two weeks.
Those files will be backed-up according to the “Document Retention Policy” section of your license agreement.
Changes in this backup policy
If we decide to change our backup policy, we will post those changes to this page, and other places we deem appropriate.
We reserve the right to modify this backup policy at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
If you have any questions about this backup policy or our treatment of your personal information, please write to us by email or by post to:
Inmeres Solutions Limited
The Old Surgery